With glowing neon light and an avenue view through massive custom windows, Parliament, located at the corner of North & Glenwood, is the classic bar for a unique Raleigh and Glenwood South experience.
Apply to Become a Member
Parliament is a private club with exclusive benefits reserved specifically for members.
Please fill out the form below to apply for membership.
The membership fee is assessed annually, price will be published at time of renewal. Fighting, illegal substance use, or possession of weapons is strictly prohibited. The establishment, Parliament or its staff do not accept any responsibility for members while they are on premises, in route to or from the establishment. Membership is reserved for patrons 21 years of age or older. Membership entitles our patrons to enjoy our establishment during business hours. Parliament reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who is intoxicated or otherwise deemed ineligible for entrance. This discretion being left solely up to the management. Parliament does not discriminate based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation. By acknowledging this agreement, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of this membership. Any abuse of rules set by the club will be subject to revocation of membership.
1. Members will be issued their annual membership card which they shall bring with them on each visit.
2. Members understand that they are personally liable for any damage to property they cause inside the club, or injuries to members of the club.
3. Members will agree that all alcohol consumption will be inside the facility and will be only products offered by the club.
4. Members agree that any legal cost incurred by the club on behalf of member will be the sole obligation of the member.
5. Members agree not to bring any weapons to the club, or engage in any physical altercations with staff, other members, or guests.
6. Memberships will be revoked in the event of the following:
- Failure to follow the House Rules of the club
- Use of an illegal substance or participation in an illegal activity.
- Failure to follow all laws of the North Carolina Alcohol Beverage Control Commission.
- Any other acts deemed inappropriate by management that may be detrimental to the club or other members.
Membership dues are currently set to $1 annually. Please bring your membership dues upon your first visit to Parliament